News at NET 30
Founded in 1978, Virginia Voice is a non-profit radio reading service for those who are unable to read for themselves because of vision impairment or other disability. Virginia Voice broadcasts daily to Central Virginia and the Hampton roads areas.
Within the next few weeks, I will be interviewed by the Virginia Voice on the radio to discuss the services at Net30 that might be of interest to their listeners, most of whom are blind or have other disabilities that prevent them from reading print material for themselves.
Virginia Voice is a non-profit organization funded by contributions from public and private sectors and from the United Way. I am very excited to be working with them and will keep you all updated on my interview date so that you can tune in!
"In Their Own Words"
Mary Millhiser, a client from Rockville, Virginia explains why she uses Net 30. Thanks Mrs. Millhiser!
NET 30's Tip Corner:
Bookkeeping for the Doctor
We have a number of medical clients here at Net 30.
Here are three great reasons to use Net 30 if you are a physician:
- Physicians understand that their time is money.
- Physicians know that outsourcing their bookkeeping to someone who can handle the job efficiently is more cost-effective than having someone in-house attempt to do something they are not qualified for, or simply do not have the time to do in addition to their other duties.
- We want physicians to do what they do best, which is taking care of patients.
Outsource your payables, receivables and payroll at a small cost so that you can focus on what you need to do and free up your staff and your time from those tasks!
- Help set up a chart of accounts tailored to your business.
- Pay bills and coordinate client billing.
- Work with your payroll processor to integrate the data for timely reports.
- Provide monthly financial reports (balance sheet, income statement, etc.).
- Provide a detailed package to your CPA for tax return preparation.
- Offer assistance to supplement your accountant's advice.
Send us your comments and suggestions for subjects you think would be helpful to the NET 30, Inc. family!
|Thank you for your interest in NET 30. When you get a chance please check out our website and 'Like' us on Facebook for updates about NET 30 and valuable financial advice.
NET 30, Inc.